Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun Things

The time of year is approaching where this blog will probably be blasted with pics constantly. It's a photo-worthy time, don't you think? Only one of the many reasons why I start getting really happy and excited round about now. Today I took the kids to a pumpkin patch here in town, and we had a lot of fun. They liked seeing all the different sizes, colors and shapes of the pumpkins, gourds, etc. Who knew it would take so long to find the "perfect" pumpkin for carving?? Managed to snap a few cute fallish pics. I look at them and think they're growing up too fast. As much as I'm trying to cling to and enjoy these moments and squeeze every ounce of life out of them, it is still happening too fast. I'm sure you've already figured this out by now, but if you click on the pictures, you can see them bigger. A little FYI in the event that you did not, in fact, know that.








(they were freaked out by these pumpkins)

And on Tuesday, they got dressed up in their costumes and went to the planetarium with Aunt Alesha, Uncle Eric, and Carter (and Daddy- I was at the gym teaching). Addison seemed to really like the little show- it was his first time to see something like that. He has an interest in all things space as it is, so this was fun for him. Our little Nintendo family turned out ridiculously cute.

Here we have Mario, Princess Peach, and Luigi






Sometimes you just get "those" pics...these next couple are those that I felt really lucky to catch.


It's almost more cuteness than I can handle.

There's more to come I'm sure. Peace out from the Pate house.












No comments:

Post a Comment