Monday, February 15, 2010

V-day Love

Well, it's a day late, but I just wanted to share some love from love day. We recorded a little message for ya. Even funnier is a video message I found from last year that never made it to the blog... I remember having some trouble with it for some reason and it never downloaded. So you get to enjoy both! Just look at how much they've grown :)

This year first.....
How cute is that??


And a look at what I got for Chris- I found a place that printed your pictures onto cookies! So it was only fitting (since my husband's nickname is White Chocolate) that I choose Oreo cookies dipped in white chocolate. They turned out so great and were soooo yummy! That and some journals I covered in material for us to write little notes to each other in. Gotta keep the fires burning!


And Mr. Man surprised me with an iPhone for my V-day present. So excited! It just happened to work out with my current contract and how long I've had my phone, so now I have joined the ranks of...well, most everyone I know! The kids enjoyed opening up goodie boxes and cards from grandparents, and of course some sugary sweetness from us as well. We also had a banquet at church that we got to get all fancy for, so it was a sweet little day all around. Lots of love! And it's true what the kids said above- We love you!!

Peace out from the Pate house.

No comments:

Post a Comment