Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow Day Pics

As I'm looking outside to the beautiful 65 degree weather today, I find it so strange that one week ago today these pictures really happened here. Even more strange was a mere 24 hours after this wonderful event it was gone as fast as it came. But it sure was a fabulous day when it was here :)

Posing for some family snow pictures!


Trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue. This picture looks like it could be in a magazine to me.... such a beautiful girl!

Now this is a serious snowball!

This is "Ha ha- I got you!"
Bracing for the snowball impact! She loved it!

Making a snowman


We opted for a miniature snowman because I didn't think they'd last long enough to make a big one, although we had the snow for it!
Ta-da!
And my predictions came true- Cadence did not last until the end of making the Snowman, and as soon as we finished Addison was done, too!
Enjoying some hot chocolate post snow play- yum yum!

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment