Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vote! Vote!

Okay, so we're having quite a time trying to decide on a name for our precious son...

I think we have decided on the first name Jackson.  Although I had my hesitations because it's a very popular name (I'm not a fan of overly popular names), I have loved it forever, it's a family name for me, and one of the meanings means "God has been gracious"or "God's grace" which we definitely love and know to be true in this season.  The problem has come in with choosing a middle name.

So, just for fun I'm making a poll with some of the choices we've narrowed it down to.  Let me make a little disclaimer here before we get started: 1. The end result of the vote will NOT be the definitive answer for what we choose- this is mostly for fun and out of curiousity. 2. We reserve the right to go with a completely different choice than the ones in the poll. After all, it's our son we're naming here!! 3. We are certainly open to any options/ideas you might have to offer other than the ones in the poll- just leave it in the comments or mail us or something.

Let the games begin!  The poll will only be up for a week, so vote now!  If you haven't already seen it, it's on the sidebar at the right of the post. Thanks, peeps! Peace out from the Pate house.

2 comments:

  1. Grayson Lane Britten was ALMOST Jackson Lane Britten. Lol! Jackson was my maiden name & it was Jeremy's first choice for a boy name. So cute!

    ReplyDelete