Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

I had the cutest ideas for my children this year for Halloween- Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Suess, Woody and Jessie from Toy Story, and other creative endeavors. What can I say- I was totally shot down from my family. Add that to the fact that I waited until two days before to go out and look for costumes since I didn't order anything from the internet and we ended up with superheroes. But don't get me wrong- that's what they wanted to be anyway. And being the Justice League fans we are it was appropriate. The only thing I wish I would have done was order Cadence a Wonder Woman costume from the internet, but Supergirl was just as cute. And another bonus is they were on sale- because I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of money for something they will wear a couple of times for a few hours on a holiday we don't even really celebrate. So it all ended up working out :)

Since we ended up with quite a few pics from over the weekend, I'm just going to direct you to my album already made- it's easier these days, plus 25 pics in a blog post is a little overwhelming, yes? Off to enjoy our cold, rainy day.  I hope that summer knows it's not allowed to return that like crazy little spurt a couple of weeks ago where we set ungodly record high temperatures. It's just not right. But this week, all is well in the weather world and I'm so happy to have some cooler air.  We all are.

Peace out from the Pate house.

Halloween 2010 Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment