Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pate Children Musings

So, does anybody still read this thing anymore?? Not that I would blame you, considering I've all but abandoned the blog this whole month. I've certainly killed any momentum I had created, which in the bloggy world is not that great. But I guess that's only bad when you have a lot of followers to begin with...

Well I got on to do an entirely different post, but after some funny moments this evening (updated to read last night) with the kids, I decided just to do a random quote post, then tomorrow I'll give the update.

Chris: Addison, if I had a penny for everytime you didn't hear me when I talk to you I'd be a millionaire.
Addison: Why Daddy?
Chris: Cause I have to tell you something like a hundred times before you finally hear and do it.
Addison: Actually, that means you would only have a dollar. (of course)


Cadence: If I have bad dreams tonight, I'm going to come to your (talking to us) room. Cause that's where the good dreams are.

And this is how Cadence decided to do her hair today:

Our quirky little Cadence. So fashion forward.

Truly, if I wrote down everything that the kids said/did everyday that was amusing/funny/strange/thought provoking/sweet/silly/entertaining, I would have very lengthy blogs daily! I actually would like to incorporate more since I haven't done much of that lately. They are definitely spreading their infectious joy and awesomeness to everyone here, and they are already loved by many. One of the advantages (probably the only one!) of not having lots of other kids around is being the center of attention. Pastor's kids get that anyway, but it's heightened being almost the only kids in the church. And you know they don't mind that too much. :) We certainly have two small people that know how to take advantage of opportunities to shine, entertain, and win people over!

Well I will get part two of the update out tomorrow with some pics. Until then, and you know it's coming,

peace out from the Pate house.

No comments:

Post a Comment