Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Not going to do a list today. Just going to say that I'm thankful. I'm loving life, and I love everyone in it. Thankful to be doing something(s) that I love. All of the things that would sound cliche I am truly thankful for.

If you are a family member reading this blog, I am thankful for you. You bless our lives constantly. You create legacies. We are strengthened and encouraged by your love for us. We are inspired by the roads you have paved before us. For those that are younger, we have enjoyed watching you grow and become the people you are. Thank you for sharing your journey.

If you are a friend reading this blog, I am thankful for you. You have enriched our home with your laughter, support and kindness. You have brightened my days with your words coming through e-mails, the phone, etc. You have made my heart glad when I found you again through the wonders of social networking. You are there for us, you love us, and it's a privilege walking with you.

Thank you all for doing life with the Pates. Our lives are the better for it. And today, I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment