Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Snazziness


Well, got the kids all dressed up and headed out for a photo shoot yesterday, sinus infection and all.  I certainly had better plans for our glorious weekend than being sick!  But I got some good drugs and am already feeling better- gotta be on my game for Sunday.  Anyway, our internet is really giving us a headache right now, so I might not get all of the pics uploaded today to Shutterfly, but here's a little teaser.  







Don't let all of the cuteness and sweetness deceive you- it was like pulling teeth to just get the 20 something that were decent out of over a 100 I took.  Everytime we take pictures of the kids it seems that Chris and I leave worn out and angry!  Cadence actually likes taking pictures, but the problem is she just yells "cheeeeeeeese" and doesn't actually smile or look at the camera.  We actually found ourselves shouting at the kids "Stop saying cheese!!"  I don't think Addison is such a fan of taking pictures, and he was giving us a little attitude. I think when we look back one day on the pictures of the kids when they were younger, I will be so glad to have those precious little faces captured, but I will also laugh remembering how much work it was!   And I plan on letting them know just how hard they made it...

I'm sure there will be more fun times coming up for us, so we'll be back with more soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment